Monday, September 18, 2006 Y 10:48 PM

Today i woke up late.. den i decided to find a new job..
so i found a mooncake promoter working at taka.. the brand name is mew zen Chiang!(yes, the bah Ku brand) this was a easy interview, just spoke to me a few words and ask me if I have any problem. Den she asked me, if I offer this job to u now will u want it? Of cues I say ok! And den she told to report to work at 9.30am! so early rite? And I work till 9.30pm! so long hours.. hope the people there will be nice! yea~ haha..
den after my interview at serangoon, I went all the way back to jurong east just to submit the time sheet!=.= den went to lolo house, den she told me about the changes and complain to me about everything in the company.. haha.. she says no more OT so no $$.. LOL
after that went home.. have dinner and went out again! now is going to buy my shoes for tml and my brother buying clothes..haha..
wish me good luck for tml's work..=p
-yan-