Thursday, September 14, 2006 Y 7:02 PM

WOW!! superb results u have gt.
Right, now i feel like jumping, HOW come i am the only dumb one?! HAIS~ ok..after 2 daes of rest, went back to sch. Saw my frens, ok. Got ppl miss me. LOL` watever. Project work must chiong liao. The grp intend to stay over at someone's house to do. I am fine with it, get over and done with it, FAST. Cant stand it liao lor. DAMN project, drag sooooo many mths? The more I do, the more frustrated i get. Right` todae during lit lesson learned alot of big big words. BIG HEAD soon. Had tennis todae, FUN la..hahas. Cause i was in mini tennis in pri sch. So nth new, played quite well=x WAHAHAS. I tink i am starting to like jay's songs=) Ohya, i am missing o level days like crazy. HAHAS..remember the times when we were there for one another. TOUCHING. Got so many things to sae, but duno where to start. So forget it la.
Later have to mug for promos. ROLL EYES* how interesting life is..
-qiu