

|
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 Y 10:26 PM CRIES* I am feeling so down once again. DAJIE~ y arent u here? CRIES~ i cant take it animore. All these driving me crazy? OMG` those tears just ran down. OK, sorry that i bawled in front of u. The moment i saw u, i just couldn control. LOST~ i am hopeless am i not? WAHAS~ I tink everyone tinks tis way. I feel like ending tis life. ARGH` I CANT do aniting that they wan of me. I let them down. I NV fail to disappoint ppl. Cause i suck! I did try to do wat they wanted of me. I did, BUT i just fail. I cant please them. I cannot live up to their expectations. SO KILL me pls. EMO~ i AM SUCH A DISGRACE. 1 yr, i DID NTH. DAMN` watever la. I am just hopeless. LEAVE ME ALONE! Turning insane lor. NOT intending to go sch on fridae. I heck..so wat if it is reflected in holistic report? WELL, i dun carE? COS, soon, well..argh` i JUST DUN WAN TO CARE ANIMORE. It was nv my idea to go to that freaking sch. THEY wanted me to. And i was DUMB to do it. End up i wasted 1 yr of my life. YES, mine. Y do they have to freaking be bothered with it? It is my life for goodness sake. SHUT UP. I am so nt going to care watever they are going to do to me. Wat? Ignore me, ask me to fend for myself? WELL, do it. I just die. WATEVER~ Thought through it, mayb it will be the BEST way out. Hmm` YA. Went out with dajie just now. Hehs* We had so much fun la. The telepathy. LOL` we can help each other complete n fit the missing pieces. Ohya, had fun. We were so quiet while concentrating. Meeting up SOON. Hope fri hurry come lor. I CANT WAIT. I tink i did die before fri. TML i will die=( well, the pics we took.. |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |