Thursday, October 05, 2006 Y 2:09 PM

Damn my literature teacher lor. *ROLL EYES. How come got such teacher one? She very bias one, favours guys. DOTS- den if u are a girl, u have to be those smart ass. Ok, i am not. Get tis when i was trying to absorb wat she was telling us, den she was like " wah, QL u so confident ar? Sit there listen can liao? Since u so confident let me ask wat is the opposite of personification. " I was like, damn her. I had copied finished, was trying to hear her explain lor. IDIOT. Den later, got one guy was copying down notes, den she sae," dun copy, listen more important." OK!! What does tis shows? She sucks.

WATEVER. I am going to try n do so well that her eyes will pop out. DAMN her lor. Y? Just becos i am not a guy huh?

Maybe all my teachers are dumb. My project work teacher wants us to go back to sch at 8am tml to do project. SIAO! I am the only one in cls doing literature, apparently, he doesnt noe. SO i am not going to care. I need the energy one lor. 3hrs paper ok. I am going to report sick. HECK~ Somemore it is like everytime project work, everyting i do. All my team memebers do is SLACK, nod n shake their empty heads. ARGH`pissed!

Today is definitely NOT my day.

All so mean, well except mummy dearest. LOVE her la.

After tml's paper, i will SLEEP!! wahas, cant wait. FINALLY?

Ok..i am so pissed now. Cos there is this stupid girl. AHHH` she sucks la. Think all the guys love her? It is so gross can? OH PLEASE la, look into the mirror. For goodness sake, dun fantasize can?

MOODY ar!!