Tuesday, October 10, 2006 Y 8:37 PM

Hehs* just met up with the gang. OK, we are way toooooo cool. We took like hrs just to get a simple ting. WAHAS~ ok la, long. BUT, we took the time to joke abt. HAHA~ it was silly, but adorable la=x WE ROCK. We agreed to meet on fri. YEAness.. OK, mayb. Cos before i meet them, i have to get back my freaking results? DIE lor. I tink i will flunk. HAIS~ like usual. ROLLEYES*

Depressing. I duno, it is like every night i worry if i get promoted or not. ARGH` worry oso no use, BUT. i just cant help worrying=(

Mayb i made the wrong choice rite from the start lor. AHHHH`

Boring day at sch. AS USUAL..tml worst la. LESSONS going to start as per normal? OK, it sucks, cause it starts with maths. STUPID~ hate maths la. PUI*

Den my grp member very li hai lor. My teacher asked him to pass the msg to get the written report done n compiled. HE nv tell us lor. Wait until my teacher call me to tell me. ROLL EYES* watever la. GIVE UP! No heart to do aniting la. DUNO y also. HMM` if i cant continue jc how? hmm`? I am so freaked out la. I waste 1 whole yr?! I know, you all have been telling me i will make it. BUT, i noe myself too well. HAIS~

CANT wait to catch up again. THE time we have, SO FUN la. enjoyable..compared to the time i spent in sch? FORGET IT. Hahas`

Ohya, the pics are pretty. THANKS.