Monday, October 16, 2006 Y 4:09 PM

Skipped sch, well not really la. Just didnt feel like staying in sch, so went home early. Watver la, go sch oso waste my own time, sit there n stone? OK, mayb i am wasting my time, i could have listen BUT, hey, they are teaching j2 stuffs? I have NO intention of going j2 animore. I will be wasting my time. After all, parents agreed to let me go poly. WEEE~ hahas, as if i care if they allow or not. It is my life. So, tml go to sch n ask abt how to transfer. Shouldn be a problem la=x
CANT wait to leave lor. Y stay in sch n help my frens complete their a lvl? I tink its stupid, i have been doing too much for them le. Hate it la. How can? It is so not fair la. I tink the teacher is dumb too, sae i should stay n help them. I tink if they are in my shoes, they will not even bother lor. I dun care le. Y waste time?
I tink my teacher noes what i am going through ba. Dunno lehs. Watever la. Cant be bothered bou innova animore. So many mths in it, yet there is no sense of belonging still. I tink friends play very big role lor. hmmm` watever la. The torture is ending soon. Ngee ann here i come. Wahas~

Ok, here i am sitting here, missing all my sec sch frens, especially the gang=X awwww, u are all so badly missed la. How i wish i can go back to sec4, back to those days when we have night study? HAHAS. It was fun can? We prank called. LOL` ok, i was the mischievous one. Wahas, i was the one who tried to fake accent and burst out laughing. LOL` wat fun we had la. Remember those times we cried in sch. It was unsightly, but..hahas. TOUCHING la. At least we were there for one another no matter wat happens? We used to run to the noodle stall, hahas. Miss the uncle n aunty. AWWW~ turn back the time pls?! tinking back i was naive, playful and dumb. Wahas~ BUT its part of growing up. Is it not? LOL`
Getting emotional now. HAHAS~ QL u have to be strong. Move on, stop clinging to the past=(

the poem.
how i long to tell you,
that you are my everyting.
I want to be there for you,
yet you pushed me away.
Why do this to me?
Cant you see i still long for you,
and that i am pained.

I tried to erase everyting,
yet memories are still vivid.
It is killing,
life without you,
isnt pleasant at it.
Give me someting to hold on to.
I wan you back.
qiu-