Saturday, October 14, 2006 Y 11:49 PM

Well, just got back from outing with the gang. Was hell la.. LOL` everyone was tired. NV slp enough ma. I slept at dajie's home, so nice. Hehs* the best wk ever of my life lor. Meet like almost everyday? Touched upon seeing everyone behaving as if they are still in sec sch, heck wat others think. HAHAS~ so funny. BUT still, it was FUN. So fun lor. The laughter, hmm` how long? lol` The ride home was just way too cool. So entertained. HEY, guys we just rock? Stay tis way. NV leave. I just LOVE the gang can? FUN day. Sum it up, we spent the whole day together=) Went to ngee ann poly. HAHAS~ my future sch=x Ok, i am sorry that i broke down again. Couldnt help it? But, glad that u all are by my side. THANKS, it means alot. All gd tings must come to an end la. HMMM` nvm..SOON we will meet up again=)

DAMN` I hate pw lor. Dun ask me y. I just do..everyting i do. BEST la!! Now its none of my concern? DUMB. ARGH~ ok, now is like i have to rush the damn wr. Its like they noe have to do the report in the morning, den 10pm nid to hand in they 7+ near 8PM den inform me? Wait long. Wahas, revenge is swt. Dun have eloborate how nice it feels to see them pained n restless. HAHA~

YEAHness, mum replaced her hp. WEEE~ easier to contact.

Bought dajie n erjie frenship band, cos yesterday when we went to cineleisure yesterdae, SHE mentioned that she want to get anklet? Being very nice, hahas. I got her n erjie. You girls just deserve it=) HAHA~ todae went cineleisure with the gang. SO went to town 2 times in a row? Heng we ate ramen today lor, not subway. Wahas~ The dinner was hmm` yum. Haha~ WOW!! Didnt noe we girls we actually so hungry la. I tink hungrier den the guys? HAHAS~ we can eat. Next sat wat shall we eat? Where shall we hang out leh? HAHAS~ looking forward to 211oo6`