

|
Friday, December 08, 2006 Y 4:33 PM WEEEE~ first dae in the wk i gt back home before 5pm? HAHAS, its my company's dinner n dance todae, shiok la. 3 can go home liao. Hehs* Super highh. Duno y too. Mayb its WEEKEND. I hate my hands, full of paper cuts. Damn* SUPER pain la=( Somehow todae, i feel that i no longer dread work. Plainly because, the permanent staff there gt some quite young. So yup, we can get along. Ya lor, they are quite pretty too. LOL` I kinda of like my job too. I am like exposed to various work. Sometimes i help to zap, file, sort papers. Other times i sort n collect files. I nid to dispatch letters too. I nid to do renewal of papers. So ya, ALOT. I love the dispatching part. Dun nid use brain one. Just sit there fold letters, n seal them in envelope. Everytime i do dispatching my mind will start swirling. HAHAS, tink abt alot of things or stone. The head of the department very gd, cos she leave us alone to do our work, nv come kajiao us. We do the allocated jobs according to our speed. We can eat n drink while doing our work. GD rite? hahas. BUT, i miss the time when i can slp till watever time i feel like it. Or jio frens out to play whenever i feel like it. BOO` Although, every lunch period n after work i can go to town. BUT still, i miss my frens=( 2 wks more,. quick quick. I want the christmas party=D Die! I feel like getting that nice pumps from NOVO. HAHAS, control. |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |