Friday, January 26, 2007 Y 8:46 PM

I duno how to put it into words la=( i thought i oredy moved on, hey! Mayb, i did not. I dun like having to work. Seriously, i wan to go back to sch. Tis time, i WILL study harder, cos i noe wat it is to work. Like shit.

_____ drives me crazy. AHHHH!

Counting down to the day i can go back to sch. Saw my fren from innova=D how nice. Miss you too. It helps to see the way my frens scream n rush to meet me. awww* TOUCHED.

Getting random, i gt pyjamas. I am clueless y i LOVE pyjamas. Mayb, cos i miss my childhood=(
I guess its time to sae gd bye to childhood and embrace adulthood. BOO!


someting...
I thought i was strong,
end up i was the loser.
damn-
i will try harder,
mayb i didn even try to forget.
I thought,__________.
BLAH.
i WAS dreaming.