Thursday, January 18, 2007 Y 11:13 PM

Wah, soooon will b the arrival of weekend. Screams* Sat=slp in day. Sun=slack day. Wahas.. Blah blah, its still thurs for gdness sake. ROAR.

Went to work as usual. BUT, todae. Someone nice held the giant door open for me=D how swt. Thanks=)) Tink quitting job ard mid march. Damn, time really flies when working. Stop the time..

Thinking bou wat course to take. Bloody, if only i had went ahead with my OWN choice last yr. Ya, last yr. I wasted 1 yr of my youth. BIG thanks to those ppl. No use complaining, but still, cant help but regret. If only.. NVM, like wat mum say, if everyting in life is smooth sailing, suddenly if one meet with small setback, will b at lost. At least, i noe, i have gone through worse. I can do it. I can do it cant i? For my future.. here is to us, MOM.

I hereby promise that i will work doubly hard this yr. TOP student pls.. OHman, i have to. To make up myself=(

ps.
THANKS to wy n sh. Thanks for providing with resources for poly stuff=D big help ar. Miss u girls la. OHYA, pj..u are not forgotten. Miss u too=)