Saturday, January 13, 2007 Y 3:02 PM

Wah, time flies. Got a desk to my own+new pc+own printer. LOL` everyone in office, tease me. WAH..promoted ar? As if, hahas. BUT, hey. My boss seems quite confident in me. Watever, still counting to the days i nid not work anymore. Days in office are miserable. I dun like having to wake up so early in the morning to report to work. BOO!!
Ppl in office keep asking if the other temp girl n i are sisters. They sae we look alike. LOL` ridiculous.

The distance btw us is wider. Might as well, i will no longer care. Y should i be bothered if that is the way u want it to turn out. Blah-

Treated mum to crystal jade yesterdae=) Seeing the smile on her face, just makes me feel soooooooo happy. HAHAS. LOVE- i SWEAR, i will work hard next time to provide for her. I will NOT let her suffer. I will give her THE BEST OF EVERYTING. i SWEAR.