Monday, February 05, 2007 Y 7:01 PM

The letter came, i am registered as a relief teacher with MOE. Can either wait for schs to call, or call them to ask for place. BLAH-

My frens from 12j asked me to go back to innova for the funfair, to go there support n join them=/ Should i? I mean, its like, so long nv meet as a cls la. See le, oso paiseh. Den what if ppl start asking me, eh? where have u been? Wat have u been doing? Why quit sch? BOO` i dun like having to answer those qns. BUT, tab n zj keep ensuring me that they will acc me through, n that the whole cls is expecting to see me back. AHHHH`

I tink i am obsessed with fantasy. AHHH~

Currently obsessed with:
- hana kimi dvd
-hana kimi OST
-johnson's strawberry sensation.

I tell u, the song "cao xi huan ni" is super nice la!! " sha sha de yong qi" BEST la!! It is a must hear la=)

37 days MORE-