

|
Saturday, March 03, 2007 Y 3:25 PM DAMN, i seriously doing wat i have been doing. Bang head* Jae posting results will b out soon. Very soon. Oh well, watever. I have no courage to see wat is ahead for me. Life, how i wish i can end it. Den perhaps, i dun nid to b that miserable. Supposed to go down to grandma's house to eat this end of lunar new yr dinner. She brought forward the ting, but thanks to some ppl, totally spoil my mood. So, dun feel like going. After all, go there only hear everyone nag bou my life. Hey, thanks. Its MY life? I dun nid any one giving me bloody comments about my life. I dun nid them to act as if they care. Get lost. Where is the family i had 5 yrs ago? i dare not tink for my future, what is there to think about. If there seems no tomorrow? It will appear too silly. SHUT UP. Dun tell me, the future lies in your own hands. What crap. Family situation maybe hard, but it is up to yourself to strive. BULL SHIT. If its you, will you have the will to live on even. Keep these wise thinkings to yourself. I dun need them. I can jolly well make choices for my own. FAMILY, dun utter another of that. I have had enough. Maturity, independence, something i had learnt. Reality is cruel, in times when you really need someone, they are nowhere to be found. I have learnt to take all these shit in stride, so ya, from the day everything changed, i did. |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |