

|
Sunday, March 18, 2007 Y 7:12 PM I cant wait to go to office tml n tell my boss i wan to take off on wed n fri. WOOOOOO~ Damn the admission, leaving me so flustered. I hate admin work, they nv fail to leave me in the state of lost. Wat stupid medical checkup, ma fan la. ahhhhh.. i love the song, 爱的主旋律。So beautiful=)) I cant wait for 30/3/07 to come. Goodbye, work. HAHA..seriously, i cant wait. I hate the working enviroment, the days seem to drag on. AHHHHH, cant stand. Somehow i miss the sun, the breeze. I dun like being coop in the freaking office! ROAR. 7 more working days- till den. |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |