Sunday, June 24, 2007 Y 5:08 PM

I have yet to complete my field practical reflection paper and ppcm assignment. THEY are both due on the 27th. SCREAMS* Who can i blame? ALL my fault, too lazy. Now, i have no mood to do.
TAKE ME AWAY=(

TOO many tings happened one shot. Duno hw to react man. How i wish i can turn back the clock again. STUPID, get real. LIFE is like that.

WHO AM I?
i dun nid u to scold me _____.
I have had enough of ur isanity.
EVERYTING is my fault ok?
____.

Wat have i done,
to deserve these man.
CHILL.
i shut-ted up, yet u still continued.
do u really wan to see me out?
heartless-

ENOUGH.
i am messed up enough.
screw everyting.
PLS, leave me alone.
CANT BE BOTHERED.

______, i didnt want tis to happen.
u chose to pick on me.
mayb, i am nt ur daughter.
broken.
its a miracle,
here i still stand.
NO longER can i take it.