Monday, July 02, 2007 Y 10:09 PM

shuhan here.

the below post was written by me during sunday in Microsoft Word. alot of facts not researched on and written when i was extremely angry so i assumed many things. now i look back not very angry anymore but i find myself so funny when i blog angry things.

enjoy (:

--

It really makes me boil today when I boarded Bus 962 at around 2:20pm at the bus stop near wld interchange. I remembered buying a bus concession but what surprised me was that the machine started beeping when I tap my card, stating that I got to use cash to pay for my trip instead. I gave up and tried to look for coins but to realize that I only have got a 2 dollar note. Leaving with no choice, I got to use that to board the bus when I only have got to pay mere 90 cents!

Fine, my only bloody fault for not having coins with me. But I wasn’t very happy about the fact that my concession “isn’t working”. So after reaching the interchange, I politely asked the BUS CAPTAIN if this bus is an express bus (because bus concession doesn’t apply for express bus).

“uncle, zhe ge bus bu ke yi yong concession ah?”

“she me concession!” (DAMN FIERCE)

“bus concession. Xue shen de.”

“bu dong ni zai jiang she me la!” (DAMN FIERCE ONCE AGAIN, WAVING HIS SMELLY HANDS AROUND MY FACE)

what attitude is this S*S! You want people to stop beating your staff? It is so difficult man! Even I feel like slapping his face and ask me to respect me! THERE ARE LIKE A THOUSAND AND ONE REASONS FOR HIM TO RESPECT ME OK.

First, it is HIS fault for not knowing his bus company product! YOU BLOODY DON’T KNOW WHAT’S A BUS CONCESSION? HELLOOO? Just stay at home and chew bubblegum lah uncle!

Second, I am a LADYY. HELLOOOO! wave hand in front of his stupid face* by being so rude to a LADY, you are definitely not being a gentleman ok uncle!

Third, I am your customer. Customer might not be always right, but customer always come first! WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT DOING, LETTING A THREATENING BABARIAN DRIVING THE BUS I AM SITTING IN!? YOU NEED ME TO GET A BOWL OF RICE ON YOUR STUPID TABLE! ME, A GOOD TP STUDENT, TAKE A TOTAL OF 6 BUS TRIPS EVERYDAY. IF YOUR THICK BRAIN CAN’T DO CALCULATIONS, LET ME TEACH YOU.

1 day represent 6 trips
1 week represent 5 days of school (sometimes up to 7 like this bloody stressful week)
Therefore, 5 days of school represent (5x6) = 30 trips
1 year of school (taking into account my 2 mths holidays) = 12 mths – 2 mths = 10 months
1 month = 4 weeks
10 months = 4X10 = 40 weeks
40 weeks = 40x7 days= 280 days
280 days x 6 trips = 1680 trips
and assuming 1 bus trip is an average of ($1+$1.90)/2 = $1.45,
1.45 x 1680 = $2436!

OMG. 2436 OK!

Ok. After that, I got to carry my heavy laptop to the CUSTOMER SERVICE counter, risking the fact that my 168 might just simply come anytime. I was so happy seeing that there was no one, so I don’t have to queue. WHAT IS THE STUPID ANSWER I GET?

“you go upstairs and ask lor.”

HAHA. What the hell! Upstairs? I thought THIS is the customer service counter? OH OH, so it’s upstairs now? HAHA. What the hell! TEAR THAT INNOCENT LOOKING OH-HERE-IS-YOUR-ONE-AND-ONLY CUSTOMER SERVICE SIGN OFF YOUR GLASS PLEASE!

So once again, I emphasize, me, a lady, all hot and tired and almost late, went upstairs to the MRT customer service counter. And wow, what I saw was an extremely long queue. OH, so now all people who require service must queue upstairs when the 2 happy uncles downstairs just got to direct people upstairs? NAME YOURSELF “DIRECT CUSTOMER UPSTAIRS COUNTER” INSTEAD THEN!

So, I decided not to wait and went downstairs. My 168 finally came and I board it, not knowing if my bus concession will be rejected again. Nope, it was okay.

OH, I didn’t know customers got to experiment themselves to guess if a bus is an express bus or not! WOW! Now I know bus 962 is an express bus that doesn’t accept bus concession! So do I receive any prize for guessing it right or not huh, SBS?

So, once again! ME, A LADY, boarded the bus, carrying my stupid heavy adaptor and laptop and went upstairs. My face was a “DO NOT PROVOKE ME” expression and the bus started to move. I lost my balance and ACCIDENTALLY banged into a lady’s shoulder SUPER LIGHTLY and she glared at me and went “TSK” so loud OK!

#%*#^*^#%#%*%&

I almost used to my laptop to smack her face but of course, I do not want to ruin my future so soon yet. I apologized and got so mad with everyone on earth for being so rude and unfeeling.

Now it’s 3.02pm. I am writing this whole entry in a Microsoft word cause I am still on bus 168, with no internet connection. I need to write it out so I won’t feel so angry thru the trip with nth to vent it on.

LOSER MAN.

p.s. the above stated about beating the bus captain was just a moment of anger. If in any case SBS read my entry, I DO NOT, I repeat, I DO NOT, encourage people to threaten the lives of your bus captains. I am just pure angry at the extremely poor attitude of one of your bus captain.

I saw a joke last time in a newspaper, stating tat SB* represent Stop Beating my Staffs. No, right now, I think it should be Super Bad Service.

The end.

(finally going to reach liao)

--

yea, the end. so once again, i must emphasize, i am not sure if the bus is SBS company one or TIBS one. hahahahah. just angry so anyhow assume lah! okok. now i am not angry anymore. just hope that uncle will get his deserved retribution. hahahaha. so serious.

anyway, so busy lately and i seriously have no life. trying to complete my work now. night.