Friday, December 14, 2007 Y 2:36 PM

shuhan here.

can't believe that i actually got a D for my elective test. and i still thought i can do the paper ok. sighhs. and the best grade for that paper is C! crap man... luckily i did well for my first accounting paper or else i will be super emo. hope my 2nd accounting paper will be good also...

anyway, after my accounting test on wed, i met up with Patrick for sakae sushi (using the voucher my dad bought, not so rich lately). hahaha. love talking to her la. she's forever so funny. told her about my problems and i love the way she never judge people. after a while, clara and gen came to join us for lunch at sakae too.

after that, patrick and gen got to work at bakerzin so i went to meet Daphne and Rena for shopping. ahem* is window shopping to be specific. hahaha. went to esprit since she got 40% discount. bought a blouse.

ahhh. nth interesting lately. busy working at bakers and teaching tuition.

some pictures.


left is chef hua zai, right is chef lucas. chef hua zai is a JC graduate leh! hahaha.


damn sweet! written by chef SK.


ice cream treat with daphneeee and rena.

that's all. btw, a nice song to intro.



beautiful mv. powerful lyrics.

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
(But that's nothing new)
Yeah yeah

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
Woahooo woah

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, a yeah

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground