

|
Saturday, March 01, 2008 Y 4:41 PM shuhan here. happy belated leap year everyone! <3 wanted to catch 'The Leap Year' with chankai yesterday at cwp. BUT, chankai, being very stubborn, wanted to go vivo instead cause i think he was quite worried that the paparazzi will take shots of him with another girl and publish it on Lian He, Today, Straits Times and Business Times. so yeah, just to make sure the paparazzi don't catch us, i decided to sacrifice my TEN dollars note to top up my negative value ez-link card and travelled all the way to vivo (again) to catch Leap Year. seriously, i always think GV at Vivo screen damn limited shows. you guess it, we didn't manage to catch leap year. so i started complaining and debating why we need to go vivo when we can simply catch Leap Year at cwp (yada yada) and suddenly a NEW timeslot came out for 'Juno'. at first i thought chankai was being paranoid when he insisted he saw a new timeslot for Juno, but it's true anyway. NICE SHOW. alot of funny scenes, juno is real funny, tossing off witty and pithy comments all the time, juno's stepmother terrorizing the ultrasound technician verbally and the bimbotic friend of Juno who think teachers are hot etc etc. but not recommended for people who can't catch english with accent cause there is no subtitles. and don't watch this show with your girlfriend who is pregnant with your kid ok, cause i think she will barf halfway through the show with all the being-pregnant-will-tear-your-tummy-apart scenes. oh, and bring your IC cause it's NC16. - some of my fav lines in Juno: Juno MacGuff: If I could just have the thing and give it to you now, I totally would. But I'm guessing it looks, probably like a sea monkey right now, and I should let it get a little cuter. Juno MacGuff: You should have gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events. Vanessa Loring: Your parents are probably wondering where you are. Juno MacGuff: Nah... I mean, I'm already pregnant, so what other kind of shenanigans could I get into? Juno MacGuff: Are you kidding? Everyone at school is always grabbing at my belly. I'm like a legend. They call me the Cautionary Whale. Leah: It's probably just a food baby. Did you have a big lunch? Juno MacGuff: No, this is not a food baby all right? I've taken like three pregnancy tests, and I'm forshizz up the spout. Leah: How did you even generate enough pee for three pregnancy tests? That's amazing... - very witty quotes to learn to make your mom angry. anyway, had lunch before the movie at Food Republic and i loveee the lotus and peanut soup at Food Republic. i can finish a thousand bowls of that soup. can't wait for IT fair to start, then i can squeeze commission out of my boss. tehehe. and i am going drinking with patrick next next week. can't wait to see my siamese twinnnn. *rubs* loves to all. |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |