

|
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 Y 1:17 PM skipped school today cause i was feeling really lethargic and sick. coughing really badly the entire night and didn't even have a proper sleep. my runny nose is like tap water now... poor me. and I find it difficult to feel motivated to travel to tampines just for a F&B tutorial. 2 hours tutorial. ai yah, my timetable sucks. had to walk out 3 times in a 2 hour lecture yesterday cause i can't stop coughing. so freaking embarrassing; like a nuisance in a quiet lecture hall. aiyoooo. had to spend a few bucks at TP Cheers to buy Robitussin sweets, hoping it would stop me from coughing. TOTALLY no help, i tell you. in fact, the smell of the sweet is so strong and i looked like a weirdo eating disgusting sweets. wah lao. i felt like a walking virus yesterday. so the walking virus decided to stay at home today. don't know why i feel very old school today. hahaha. decided to listen to some songs by westlife. super old cannn. must be patrick lah, spread her love for westlife to me. hahaha. I lay my love on you It's all I wanna do Everytime I breathe, I feel brand new You open up my heart Show me all your love, and walk right through As I lay my love on you ahhh. started to visualize my days alone in hong kong for 5 months. staying alone in a foreign environment is kinda sad. but no, i must be strong and positive because it's a good investment for my future career path. you can do it, shuhan! four seasons hotel, here i come! <3 |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |