

|
Friday, August 15, 2008 Y 10:18 PM i can never ever get enough of jason mraz. trust me, jason mraz is addiction. Hello, tell me you know Yeah, you figured me out Something gave it away And it would be such a beautiful moment To see the look on your face To know that I know that you know now And baby that's a case of my wishful thinking You know nothing Cause you and I Why, we go carrying on for hours, on and We get along much better Than you and your boyfriend Well all I really wanna do is love you A kind much closer than friends use But I still can't say it after all we've been through And all I really want from you is to feel me As the feeling inside keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me Well how long, can I go on like this, Wishing to kiss you, Before I rightly explode? This double life I lead isn't healthy for me In fact it makes me nervous If I get caught I could be risking it all Baby there's a lot that I miss In case I'm wrong Well all I really wanna do is love you A kind much closer than friends use But I still can't say it after all we've been through And all I really want from you is to feel me As the feeling inside keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me If I should be so bold I'd ask you to hold my heart in your hand Tell you from the start how I've longed to be your man But I never said I would I guess I'm gonna miss my chance again All I really wanna do is love you A kind much closer than friends use But I still can't say it after all we've been through And all I really want from you is to feel me As the feeling inside keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me If it kills me I think it might kill me And all I really want from you is to feel me It's a feeling inside that keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me If it kills me It might kill me omg. sweetest song ever. an acoustic masterpiece! definitely in my playlist (: parents teacher meeting for overseas internship tmr. managed to force dad to go with me. rahhhs. another wasted saturday. gonna meet perlin and her dad tmr too. hope it wouldn't be awkward, with her dad meeting my dad. what can 2 big boys talk anyway? funny day today with jingting, perlin, lyndel and yumi. we were discussing about this weird news about this Hong Kong man humping steel bench. then i don't know why the topic became more and more disgusting. hahaha. about how japan invent weird and erotic stuffs like life-size sex dolls. Lyndel is damnnn funny, she won't get embarrassed at all! with her mouth shooting off, describing in details, it really made us laughed like crazy. then we moved on to talk about how Perlin can buy one sex doll and customized it to look like the teacher she got a crush on. omg. so wrong to fantasize about a teacher lah! how sick. chankai came over at 3pm+ and we watched Olympics together. (: way to go singapore! 27 more days. |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |