

|
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 Y 9:45 PM LOL. was chatting with my younger brother online. damn funny because we started chatting in disgusting ah lians language. ™ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ.OlaskZ.ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ™ dream BIG ! - I LOST MY PHONE , DON'T CALL . -;) -Expensive taste. I got serious mental problem. says (9:44 PM): buah bye ™ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ.OlaskZ.ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ™ dream BIG ! - I LOST MY PHONE , DON'T CALL . -;) -Expensive taste. I got serious mental problem. says (9:44 PM): muacks , iiex lurrb euus . the carousel; says (9:44 PM): EUUUUSSS the carousel; says (9:44 PM): MOIII TOOOO ™ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ.OlaskZ.ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ™ dream BIG ! - I LOST MY PHONE , DON'T CALL . -;) -Expensive taste. I got serious mental problem. says (9:44 PM): iiex will mixx euuss. the carousel; says (9:44 PM): moiiii tooo babiii ™ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ.OlaskZ.ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ™ dream BIG ! - I LOST MY PHONE , DON'T CALL . -;) -Expensive taste. I got serious mental problem. says (9:44 PM): w0rk hardd babiiexs . the carousel; says (9:44 PM): lubb lubb forevaaaa ™ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ.OlaskZ.ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ™ dream BIG ! - I LOST MY PHONE , DON'T CALL . -;) -Expensive taste. I got serious mental problem. says (9:44 PM): diiu ! (this means 'fuck' in cantonese) the carousel; says (9:44 PM): HAHAHA the carousel; says (9:45 PM): DAMN! the carousel; says (9:45 PM): you spoilt it! ™ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ.OlaskZ.ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ™ dream BIG ! - I LOST MY PHONE , DON'T CALL . -;) -Expensive taste. I got serious mental problem. says (9:45 PM): haha hahaha. crazy fellow. night. |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |