Monday, November 03, 2008 Y 2:57 PM

oh, i think weiming's latest entry is very funny. i shall copy and paste to show you guys how funny my year 1 friends are.

How can I skip the stage of adult from Teenager straight to Uncle?

But 7 signs are showing my adult stage is being obsoleted!

1.I drink coffee/tea every morning.
2.I read newpaper everyday.
3.I enjoy driving manual vehicles like van and lorry.
4.I scold hokkien vulgarities too on top of english one.
5.I KA-PUI in public but away from the visibiltiy.
6.I love beer more than cocktails.
7.I don't care about image anymore.

Must be the doings of SIP LA.Haha.But luckily there are also 7 signs I'm still a teenager.

1.I read 8 Days too.
2.I don't like aunties.
3.I like to drive recklessly but safely.
4.I listen to english songs.
5.I still like to eat fast food.
6.I use tissue paper instead of hankerchief.
7.I still like to exercise and play psp.

hahahaha. oh oh, and weiming, are you sure the lumps on your toes are not cancerous? it looks very toxic. hahahahahah! god bless you lah huh, since you are from PHS. LOL. qiang ahs!