Monday, December 22, 2008 Y 6:34 PM

AT 6 P.M. AT THE HONG KONG OBSERVATORY THE AIR TEMPERATURE WAS 15 DEGREES CELSIUS AND THE RELATIVE HUMIDITY 54 PERCENT.

- http://www.hko.gov.hk/wxinfo/currwx/current.htm

Okay. So Hong Kong is getting colder and colder day by day, Shau Kei Wan side is now approximately 14 degree Celsius. Wooo... i like. The weather here is like a woman having her period - unpredictable and irritable.

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, maybe yesterday, it was still 24 degree Celsius over at Hong Kong island and it just went down overnight. Roller coaster ride huh? My toes are a lil numb now. I think, i think, i need a proper winter jacket now. Whatever lah. I just stick out like a sore thumb in Hong Kong because I just don't behave and dress like one.

Must-have list to be a Hong Konger:
1. BOOTS WITH THE FURRR!
2. Sneakers
3. Furry winter jacket

4. Trenchcoat

5. Bootcut jeans (no skinny jeans allowed)

6. Vaseline lipbalm

7. Hand moisturer in your bag

8. Agnes B bag
(zomg, you should try playing Spot-The-Agnes-B-Bag game while out in the streets of Hong Kong. You might need 109 hands and 298 legs to spot the genuine ones and 145 hands and 483 legs if you want to include the fake ones.)
9. Strong legs to chase after a bus

10. Perfect eyesight to spot a seat in the MTR
11. Well-trained elbow to elbow through the crowd

12. Perfect skin that glow like a light bulb

13. Fair skin (for guys too)

14. Flat chest

15. A Samsung Anycall phone
16. Faux fur scarf

17. Knitted beret


Jennifer and I came out with a list, these are just a few to share. (:

fian was so funny today. I think the HR is trying to motivate the staff, so they mass mailed a motivational clip to all departments.

Fian: *disgusted expression* What is this?

Me: Something to motivate us, I guess.

Fian: Hai mei? ("Really?') You got feel?

Me: Errr. Not really. You?

Fian: *exaggerated movements* If they send us an email, with the words '4 months bonus' written in bold, I'll have the feel!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Fian: I'll call every room in the hotel and ask: HELLOOOO sir! I'm from In-room dining! We have veryyyy nice breakfast, lunch and dinner EVERRRYYYYDAY! You like continental breakfast? No? We have American Breakfast! No? We have Hong Kong Breakfast!

Fian is just so funny. That's like harrassment already. Imagine yourself in a hotel, and a damn motivated staff doing all that upselling.

Okay now. I shall just post some poor quality pictures to piss you guys off. *grinsss*


i am the daily berries dustbin. (:


yesterday was offerings day to the God of In-room dining, who protect us from evil guests, OT, big-potato surprise checks, and bless us with high revenue, more bonus, less tasks, more food to steal etc etc etc. He/She is a very busy god ok. We decided to be less traditional and offered sushi, eggtarts and agar-agar to the God of In-room dining. Woohoo. Of course, the usual boring duck and chicken were offered as well. God of In-room dining must be thinking: WAH! more variety! Shiok ah!


This is my ex-trainer Marco, who used to be in charge of me when I was trained as a server. He was the one who bought the sushi. I secretly think he got cravings for sushi ytd that's why he bought that as offerings :P


praying for more end-of-year bonus...

To have something you never had, you must do something you never did, Shuhan.


Joanna Wang - Lost in Paradise - Joanna Wang Ruo Ling

I know that it might sound strange
But you made my seasons start to change
It happened so suddenly
Like heaven has waited up for me

I've just been looking so long
Kept meeting my Mr.wrong
In every model and every size
Now my fantasy
Is staring at your eyes

Sometimes you think I'm beautiful
But I don't know
I'll keep it to myself
You say it. It feels wonderful
My smile can show
I'm lost in paradise

The letters you wrote to me
Showed me the signs I've never seen
I thought every man I'd want
Falls out of a dating magazine

But now I know that with you
That was so far from the truth
On every page and every line
Now you've my everything
I guess you know how to read my mind

I know
I guess that it shows
The message that flows to me
Make it more worth than make believe