

|
Friday, December 19, 2008 Y 5:25 PM purrrrfect day at work today! a short break always makes a difference (: now i can focus better at work. i realized i'm suitable for office jobs which doesn't require much physical strength. hoho. brain power is the best. i feel so tempted to enrol my AM in an English fault questioning program so that he can expand his blaming vocab instead of always using 'diuuu. how come?' It is getting very annoying to hear someone repeating the same thing over and over again. server delivered order to the wrong room. 'diuuu. how come?' guest called and complained that coffee was not hot enough. 'diuuu. how come?' order delayed. 'diuuu. how come?' office computer hanged. 'diuuu. how come?' colleague on sick leave. 'diuuu. how come?' how come. come how. cow come home. my colleagues gossiping. HAHA. hoho. isn't it cool to repeat the same sentence over and over again? ok la. actually i got nth much to blog. just wanna dust this place a little. 4th and counting, baby... (: Love Story - Taylor Swift We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts: I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air. See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns. See you make your way through the crowd and say hello; Little did I know That you were Romeo; you were throwing pebbles, And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet." And I was crying on the staircase, begging you, 'Please, don't go.' And I said, "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.' So I sneak out to the garden to see you. We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew. So close your eyes; escape this town for a little while. 'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter, And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet," But you were everything to me; I was begging you, 'Please, don't go,' And I said, "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.' Romeo save me; they're tryin' to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.' Oh. I got tired of waiting, Wondering if you were ever comin' around. My faith in you was fading When I met you on the outskirts of town. And I said, "Romeo save me - I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think-" He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said, "Marry me, Juliet. you'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress; It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.' Oh, oh. We were both young when I first saw you... |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |