Monday, February 02, 2009 Y 10:13 AM

I'M BACK!

okay, actually i was back like a thousand years ago but too busy to update.

SOOOO...

The entertainment system on the SQ plane was down on our way back to Singapore so Ling and I played childish games like writing on ice cream cups, lip syncing and listening to Jay Chou's songs until we cried about sth that was totally not related to the song. Then we talked about how fake we will be when we return to school, smiling at each other with a twitch at the upper lip and a flushed face.

Thank god, I survived from Hong Kong to Singapore, with an overweight luggage that I can barely lift up from the carousel. And on the cab, my boyfriend stared at me with disgust, asking,' what did you put inside?' and i shamelessly replied,'an amputated body'.

and as punishment to teach him never to shame his girlfriend, Mr CK Ho is currently botak and in tekong now. HAHAH. stay safe ok!

met up with my year 1 clique to River Angbao. River Angbao cui. but loveeeee the funny and lovely bunch except for the part that they said i'm fat and white la. everyone shared funny experience and incidents during internship. guess everyone learned alot. HAHA. and i finally witnessed our black bhangla driving! damn cool ok.

i love Singapore. i miss Hong Kong. i miss Four Seasons.

okay, enough of updates. go count your angbao money. shoo.

baby, i'm counting down.