Thursday, July 30, 2009 Y 10:34 PM

Bernerd organised potluck at our house today (or yesterday in Australia's time). I really enjoyed everyone's company and the crowd in the house! Many people came over with dishes to share and just chit chat and have fun. I guess that's the only activity we can do at night in Ipswich. No late night shopping or supper because of the short opening hours.

We had Celery with prawns and crab meat salad (contributed by Bernerd), Potatos with Onions and Eggs (contributed by Tian Chuang and Yijin), Bittergourd with meat (contributed by Evelyn), Pancakes (contributed by Gabriel), cupcakes (contributed by yingrui and Shin Le) and of course, pizza from us. Eileen, Evan, Lawrence, Aaron and his girlfriend, dropped by to say hi too.

After dinner, we gathered in front of the television and watched 'Taken'. haha. The girls were all so frightened and paranoid after the movie. oh wells.

Time to sleep. Glad I've finished my financial management homework yesterday so tmr I can focus on having fun instead of being tied down to my study desk! wheee!

Good night!