

|
Sunday, July 26, 2009 Y 2:17 PM G'day mate! We woke up early today to make pancakes for breakfast. Tasted average, I still prefer Mom's pancakes. After breakfast, we walked to Ipswich Showground. Ever seen in western movies those carnival-like event, with booths lining the pavement, selling secondhand or new toys, clothes, books, pets etc.? That's what Showground is like. I kinda like that place because it gives that mysterious feeling - like if you dig hard enough, you can actually unearth many good buys and interesting stuffs. Jing Ting and I bought 2 second hand Nicholas Sparks books for AUD$3 each! I forgot my camera this morning so didn't manage to take any photos of the Showground. It's okay, more Sundays to come. Oh, and we are planning to watch the Lennon Brother's circus in August at the Showground! School starting tomorrow. Kinda excited! Love all. |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |