

|
Saturday, July 25, 2009 Y 11:52 AM Hello! I hit my head against the wall just now! Right now I'm trying to make the pain subside with a bag of ice on my head. Looking real silly. I was clearing some winter clothes because the weather is not that cold anymore. Then I thought I could stuff these into the top shelf in my wardrobe, so I stood on a box and the box collapsed! So I fell back and hit my head real loud and sat on the ground waiting for Jing Ting to save me. hahaha. She came running into my room! awww. So touched. Anyway, we had a really fun evening yesterday at Bernerd's house. Gabriel drove us there from Unilink. I think we cannot survive without a car here. So many areas we haven't explore and the houses in Ipswich looks haunted at night. haha. He invited loads of friends of different nationalities together. There were people from Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Peru and Malaysia. So we had Hainanese Chicken Rice for dinner and Chocolate Fondue for dessert! woohoo. Master chef for yesterday's dinner was Ray's mother. Played lots of fun games as well. I did so many forfeits which made me look real silly, but was really funny. Jing Ting and Perlin even sang Max 5,6,7 songs during dinner! tehehehe. Perlin's forfeit was to talk! (her talent!) So we gave her a topic on Daniel Chia and she need to continuously talk about him for 2 minutes to people she barely knew. Oh man, that's so funny. Gabriel's forfeit was to do 50 sit ups, and he couldn't do the last one. He looked like a tomato after 40 sit ups. Only got home around 1:30am because we stayed back to help Bernerd clear his kitchen. Gabriel drove us around Yamanto area (because we can't explore! NO CAR! zzz.) and brought us to Limestone Park because Poh Suan asked him to recommend a place to jog. Went back after that (: Photos not with me, will post it up asap once I get it. Anyway, I've got an announcement! I'll be taking double majors! (: We met up with the academic advisor to seek some advice yesterday morning. She said she will encourage us to take double majors, so I called my dad immediately to speak to him. He gave me the green light, so... YAY! Will be taking Travel & Tourism Management, as well as Event Management. School starting this coming Monday. I planned my class to start at 3pm. woohoo. I can sleep real long. 1st lecture is Business Law. Can't wait! Okay, I shall go watch tv. BYE! (: |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |