Tuesday, July 28, 2009 Y 9:08 PM

Shoot! I scraped my knee!

Jing Ting, Poh Suan, Perlin and I played netball with several friends whom we got to know in Australia just now. It's just plain crazy to play netball in the cold, but REALLY fun! And you won't sweat! Played for 3 hours from 6pm to 9pm. Aaron and Gabriel drove us home after the game. This activity will be a weekly thing to meet up with each other and have some fun and exercise. Glad we met these people.

I'm exhausted now. zzz. Need some rest to be fresh for tmr's lecture!
p.s. today's financial management lecture was a total blur. I think I need to start reading up on it soon before I get too lost to be impossible.

okay, photos time. These are random photos which I saved from Facebook from other girls' cameras btw, because I didn't take any photos today. And oh wells, photos copied from Facebook totally explains the quality. Grainy and blur, but better than nothing I guess.







Good night all. <3