

|
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 Y 12:34 PM sometimes I just need a quiet moment to write down some feelings because I strongly believe that one can only reflect about life, set goals, and rejuvenate the soul when one's mind is at peace and a slower pace. and how the hell you know what I was doing? I was writing a letter to you, for god's sake. because I can't get the flow in the day because of my hectic schedule... and yeah, you ruined it yourself. forget it. walked out because didn't wanna spoil that moment arguing with you. I don't do that to the others because they don't do what you do! but well, you still made it somehow. I couldn't continue, so I deleted it. I seriously can't be bothered now. I don't even want to bother to explain. What for? Now, you are getting what you have been wishing for. |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |