Monday, August 24, 2009 Y 11:49 AM

Life is good here! (:
Internet here is terrible. I guess this excuse is good enough to explain the lack of entries from yours truly.

Ipswich is a boring place. In fact, I think the whole of Australia is a boring place. Shops close real early (okay, I know it sounds familiar, but I just can't accept this yet). If you miss the bus, be prepared to wait for an hour at the bus stop and get sunburn. When you step out of the house to empty your bin, be ready to attack frogs or moths intruders. When you are walking to school, be careful not to step on dead snakes and HUGE (I MEAN HUGE HUGE) lizards. When you are complaining about living in HDB flats, think twice, because you can shit and pee in peace without worrying that there might be snakes and toads in your toilet bowl.
Talk about glamour.

But well, I'm still glad I came. Met the funniest people who are always ready to do the most unexpected things, planning spontaneous trips and gatherings, coming up with weirdest pranks, doing silly parties and celebrations.

They are the people you will be dying to hang out with.

I went jogging with Perlin, Jing Ting, Qiao fei, James, Lawrence, Tian Chuang and Yu Jin on Friday. After jogging, we gathered at Lobley Park for games. HAHA. Simon says, lao ying zhua xiao ji, crocodile crocodile may we cross the river, 123 mu tou ren.........

and Lawrence the Hong Konger didn't know how to play these games. HAHA. So we got to teach him every game. zzz. and I have no idea why halfway through the game, we started planning summer picnics and weekend steamboat. For summer pinic, all the girls must wear picnic dresses? HAHA. Stay tuned for updates on these events. I'm pretty sure they will make it come true.

So after staying in the sun for an hour, we went back to Unilink. Just when we thought we can bathe and rest, Yu Jin and James suggested swimming in Unilink's Pool. And everyone jumped into the pool in their jogging attire.

They are crazy people.
Lawrence and meeee (:

Jingting and Law Lai

Perlin and Law Lai

the craziest people.