

|
Saturday, August 01, 2009 Y 7:55 PM My Sister's Keeper movie is out! I went to the movies yesterday with Jing Ting, Gabriel, Poh Suan, Perlin, Qiao Fei and Wing Him to catch this show. I think we were crying throughout the entire movie (except for heartless Gabriel). But beware, those who have not read the book, the movie might be slightly confusing for you because they kept having lookback scenes. Had lunch at Subway after the movie. Poh Suan was complaining about the depleting toilet rolls during lunch. HAHA. she said we are using 1 toilet roll per day on average! Then everyone started to discuss about how many 'squares' of toilet paper we should use, which greatly turned Qiao Fei, Gabriel and Wing Him's appetite off. HAHA. Went grocery shopping (again), bought chicken breast at $8.99/kg which was achievement of the day (I doubt my readers are interested in grocery sales so I shall not elaborate), and Gabriel drove us back. Today = thumbs down. We spent like, 3.5 hours to get to Sunny Bank? When we finally got there, we ate at this 'Little Singapore Restaurant' which serves really lousy food. I wanted to order Assam Squid with Rice, but succumbed to peer pressure and ordered Curry Chicken instead. Regretted like mad please. The curry was so salty and oily. zzz. For beverage, I ordered Crushed Ice with Red Bean and Milk. Huge mega disappointment also. I was expecting sth like the one I had with Patrick and Doreen in a hong kong cafe. But in the end, they blended ice with red bean and milk. I can't even chew any red bean because it was all blended into powder. It tasted like, watery dou sha bao. zzz. sad lah. We took 2.5 hours to get back to Ipswich. So we spent 90% of the time travelling, 5% of the time eating nonsense, and 5% of the time trying to make sense out of the whole place. ahhhh. There goes my Saturday. The only funny thing that happened today was photo taking session with the girls. BUT,because today = thumbs down, the internet refused to let me load the photos! zzz. FINE. okay, shall upload the photos asap once the internet is up. Need to read up on my Business Law already. BYEEEE. |
colourful Click here if you want to leave. ongoing into the past %u2605October 2006 %u2605November 2006 %u2605December 2006 %u2605January 2007 %u2605February 2007 %u2605March 2007 %u2605April 2007 %u2605May 2007 %u2605June 2007 %u2605July 2007 %u2605August 2007 %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605April 2010 %u2605August 2010 %u2605September 2010 %u2605October 2010 %u2605November 2010 APPLAUSE images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |