Monday, August 16, 2010 Y 4:02 PM

Gosh, mega body ache today after 3 hours of soccer last night. zzz. I played with my life okay, and we scored the last winning goal. ohlay, ohlay, ohlay, ohlay! well, actually I could have scored the winning goal, but I kicked the ball in the semi D so not counted :( I can't wait for wed cause it's netball night! Winter rocks my sock.

I just cut Jingting's bangs for her. Now I have one more satisfied customer. hahaha, I think I can set up a salon in unilink. $5 per hair cut? Even gab came today to get psuan to cut his hair.

Anyway, I bought a Snickers on impulse today. It was selling at 99 cents per bar and at that moment I felt that if I miss this offer, I will not be able to face myself for the rest of the day. I ate it all at one go and now I'm having a sore throat. FML! But it was good hanging out with jt and qf today la (: shared some gossips and felt so much better that everyone is on the same boat. woohoo.

okay, gonna go and pack my messy little room.