Friday, August 06, 2010 Y 11:09 PM

I'm loving and hating life at the same time.

I totally love how organised I am here. I eat my 3 meals on time. I brush my teeth every night (aha! sometimes I forget when I'm in Sg :P). I clean my room. I sleep well. I get my own room, my own private space. I apply lotion everyday. It's cold here.

But life here is 90% studying. not to forget I'm taking statistics this semester, which totally fuck my life upside down. (sorry, really can't find a better word to describe statistics) oh, did I mention I just screwed up my internship interview? Now I'm gonna be a laughing stock for being the first Singaporean doing Workplace Experience instead of the prestigious Executive Shadowing Program and TRIP. I actually almost peed in my pants talking to 2 sets of blue eyes. They are just so intimidating. Argh, I know what you guys will say... we are all humans, we are all equal, yada yada yada, whatever lah, you guys don't understand.

so these few days, I have been thinking about life. And trying goddamn hard to be positive.

so, wanna know what I have been telling myself constantly these days when I feel dejected?

1. Don't take life so seriously. I will die in like... 50 years later?
2. Don't give a damn what others think about you. Cause no one really gives a damn actually.
3. Don't take people who are messing up your life seriously. Because they don't deserve it.
4. Why would you wanna reduce yourself to a lackey just to mix with the wannabes?

Surprisingly, it works! Try telling yourself something positive everyday.

Okay more about my interview now.

1. I gave the interviewers a FIRM handshake. Hope they notice it.

2. I forgot to address Richard by his name. But I did acknowledge Karen though.

3. They asked me what I will do if my group is rushing project work one day before due date. I said I will be very angry but I will put emotions aside and get things done first. Seriously, I didn't know what I was thinking. I should have gave them the cliche answer like: I won't let that happen in the first place. FML!

4. I think I impressed Richard ONCE. He asked me to read the report in front of me and I told him I have read it before.

5. He asked me how can I manage relationship with people if I were to stay with 4 to 5 people during my internship. I told him it is not a major problem for me because I didn't face too much of an issue staying with my housemates now and when I was in HK. ARGH. I should have said things like COMPROMISING IS GOD DAMN IMPORTANT.

In conclusion I screwed up. Still trying to come to terms with it. I think this is the new low in my university life, given that it has been smooth sailing till today.

Okay, gonna drop my pen here. Lavender oil and sleep.

Miss you mommy, dee dee, niang and boyfriend. (: