Saturday, August 21, 2010 Y 11:17 AM

winter is almost over!!!!!!! *pull hair out and give a miserable look* I'm now making plans to move to Tasmania, Greenland, Antarctica, or where it can be cold forever. It's 19 degrees celsius now. Where is the I-wanna-cuddle-the-whole-day-in-the-blanket 10 degrees celsius? :(

Something scary happened last night. Jing Ting, Qiao Fei and I were watching Dream team (some Korea variety program) during dinner and something drastic happened to Qiao Fei's favourite dude. Guess what.

she screamed like someone is about to rape her or something.

about 2 minutes later, one huge Hagrid-looking man came knocking on our door. He looked drunk, and yes, HUGE. So tall that he was almost touching the ceiling.

like this! scary or not!

The first goddamn thing that came to my mind was: omg, he is here to kill us.
The second goddamn thing was: shit, did we lock the door?
The third goddamn thing was: where should I hide if he dashes in?

Hagrid: *mumbling*
Me: ERM, IS OUR DOOR LOCKED? (in mandarin so he won't understand)
QF: YES LOCK LIAO LOCK LIAO.
JT: Yes?
Hagrid: *rambled something incoherently*
JT: *walk over to the door* Sorry?
Hagrid: are you girls alright?
Me: OMG, IS HE DRUNK? DID WE LOCK OUR DOOR? (as you can see, I was very concerned if the door was locked that I needed a second confirmation.)
JT: Yes, we are fine, we are just watching a video.
Hagrid: *awkwardly* erm okay.

so, in the end, he wasn't here to kill us. He is just a kind soul (we believe he stays in Unilink too) who came to check if we were fine.

ALL BECAUSE OF QIAO FEI'S 12476325434-DECIBEL SCREAM.

verdict: jingting and I have decided to seal qiaofei's mouth with a masking tape from today onwards whenever we watch videos.

p/s: spoken to jingting a minute ago after writing this post. she said she told psuan and perlin about yesterday's incident and psuan said she has never seen anyone as described. maybe he is really a killer.

p/p/s: maybe he didn't carry out his plans because the door was locked.